- •2 (about 8 oz each) chicken breast
- •2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- •2 egg whites
- •1/2 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- •Organic marinara
- •Panko bread crumbs
- •cooking spray
1) Preheat the air fryer 360F° for 9 minutes. Spray the basked lightly with spray.
2) Rinse chicken and place egg whites in bowl
3) dip both sides of each chicken breast in egg whites and dip chicken in panko bread crumbs
4) When the air fryer is ready, place both pieces in the basket and spray the top with oil.
5) Cook 9 minutes, turn over and cook for another 9
6) while still in air fryer basket cover each chicken breast with marinara and mozzarella cheese
7) Cook 3 more minutes or until cheese is melted.