Air Fried Fudge Brownie Protein Pie
1 Keebler Ready Mini Pie Crust
* 1 scoop (28g) @bowmar_nutritionProtein Hot Chocolate
* 2 Tbsp (15g) All Purpose Flour
* 1 Tbsp (5g) Unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder
* 1 Tbsp (14g) Light Butter
* 1/2 Tbsp (7g) Chocolate Chips, melted
* 1 Tbsp (14g) Fat Free Greek Yogurt
1. I used my @simplelivingproducts air fryer but if you’re using an oven, preheat to 350F.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together before adding the Greek yogurt and butter. Stir well.
3. Microwave the chocolate chips for 30-45 seconds and stir until smooth before adding to the brownie mix.
4. Add the brownie mix to the pie crust and spread it to the edges. Be careful to not break the crust.
5. Air fry or bake @ 350 for about 5 minutes. Top with some fat free whipped cream and ball out