As a vegetarian, you crave the crispy crunch of fish every now and again. Look no futher. This recipe for air fried “fish bites” was made using oyster mushrooms and of course the Simple Living Products Air Fryer.
1. Clean oyster mushrooms with water and veggie wash
2. Make “wet batter” using almond milk and salt & pepper
3. Use @zatarains fish fry to coat “fish”
4. Dip mushrooms in wet batter, then coat with dry batter. Repeat until all are coated.
5. Coat your air fryer with a LITTLE spray oil
6. Lay all pieces in the air fryer
7. Cook them for 10 minutes on 400° and flip half way through
8. Let them cool and enjoy!