- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 8 oz Fage nonfat greek yogurt(Can substitute with any thick greek style plain yogurt)
- Trader Joes Everything Bagel Spice
- Egg White mixture:
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp water
Preheat the convection oven/air fryer to 330 degrees°F
- In a small bowl combine the flour and the baking powder
- In a medium bowl stir together the Greek yogurt, flour and baking powder and mix until all the ingredients are combined
- Transfer the dough on to a lightly floured surface and knead the dough several times, folding the sides in several times, until it is no longer sticky
- Cut the dough into four pieces and roll each piece into an 8-inch-long rope
Bring the two ends of each dough rope together to make a circle and pinch them together.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg white and water.
Use a pastry brush to brush the egg white/water mixture on top of the bagels. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Add bagels to the air fryer and bake for 12-13 minutes.