Although air frying your favorite savory entrees and sides like chicken, salmon and vegetables in encouraged, every now and again it's ok to yourself to a tasty dessert. A healthy lifestyle isn't about depriving yourself of the things you love. It's about having the things you love in moderation. Paying close attention to the incorporated ingredients is helpful too.
We've rounded up three our favorite air fried desserts to add to your list of go-to treats. When your sweet tooth attacks, make sure you are prepared.
Air Fried Mixed Berry Cobbler
- 3 cups frozen blueberries and raspberries
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Add all ingredients to disposable aluminum pan or Simple Living Products Slim Line Frying Pan included in 3 piece accessory set.
- Air fry at 360° F for 20 minutes
Air Fried Pumpkin Protein Cookies
RECIPE BY KYLA- @KYLAS.MACROFOOD.LIFE
- 60g Whole Wheat Flour
- 30g@pescienceSnickerdoodle Protein Powder
- 2g Baking Powder
- Sprinkle of Salt
- 2 Splenda Packets
- 1g Cinnamon & Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1g Brown Sugar Sweetener Substitute
- 5g Powdered Sugar
- 120g Pumpkin Purée
- 45g Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 15g Liquid Egg Whites
- 1g Butter Extract
- Mix dry ingredients first and get out any lumps. Then add in your wet ingredients and mix really well.
- Spray in your air fryer with some non stick spray.
- Spoon batter into air fryer and cook for around 6-8mins. If your air fryer has a temp gage set it to 350°F.
- Remove and sprinkle on your powdered sugar. This is optional, but HIGHLY recommended!
Air Fried Peach Cobbler
RECIPE BY KELLY- @IFYOUHAVEANEGG
- 2 fresh peaches, sliced
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup self-rising flour
- 1 tbsp Land O Lakes light butter with canola oil
- 2 tsp Truvia baking blend
- 2 tsp coconut milk
- Halo Top ice cream (I recommend the Peaches and Cream flavor)
- Spread sliced peaches across the bottom of a round nonstick cake pan (I used the one that came with my Simple Living Air Fryer and it’s approximately 7” wide)
- Mix greek yogurt and flour together like you would biscuit dough
- Top peaches with small, evenly spaced dollops of Greek yogurt and flour
- In a separate container, melt butter and mix with Truvia baking blend and coconut milk. Combine well.
- Pour your sauce over the top of your peaches and dough (Make sure to get plenty in the places you put dough
- Bake on 360 for 15 minutes
- Serve with a scoop of Halo Top ice cream
If you try any of these recipes, be sure to tag us and the curator. We love to see your skills!