- 1 (15-oz.) can no-salt-added chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Aleppo pepper
- Thinly sliced fresh cilantro
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Gently smash chickpeas with your hands in a medium bowl (do not crush); discard chickpea skins.
- Add vinegar and oil to chickpeas, and toss to coat. Add curry powder, turmeric, coriander, cumin, and cinnamon; stir gently to combine.
- Place chickpeas in single layer in air fryer basket, and cook at 400°F until crispy, about 15 minutes, shaking chickpeas halfway through cooking.
- Transfer chickpeas to a bowl. Sprinkle with salt, Aleppo pepper, and cilantro; toss to coat.
Source :- cookinglight.com