- Six pounds of chicken
- eight eggs
- three small bags of Pork Panko
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups of finely grated romano cheese
- Spices used: salt, pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, and onion salt.
- Cut chicken into tenders, marinate if you’d like. Mix up panko, almond flour, cheese, and spices in a shallow bowl for dredging
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs. Dip chicken into egg wash, coat with breading and place in airfryer.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. You can turn your tenders over after eight minutes