Author Mason Woodruff
- 2 Russet Potatoes about 400g total
- 1/2 Tbsp (8g) Olive Oil or your choice of oil
- 1/8 tsp Salt
Wingstop Fries Seasoning (my version)
- 1 Tbsp Swerve Granular or granular sugar substitute
- 1/2 Tbsp Swerve Brown Sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Wash and dry 2-3 potatoes (about 400g total)
- Begin by cutting the end off each potato to create a flat surface. Place the cut side down and cut the potato vertically into 4-5 pieces. The more you cut here, the thinner your fries will be.
- Divide the potato in half, keeping the sliced pieces stacked, and place the middle of the potato face down.
- Finally, slice lengthwise and you're done.
- Add the cut potatoes to a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss to fully coat all the potatoes.
- Place the fries in an air fryer and cook at 400 for 20-25 minutes, shaking halfway through.
- While the fries cook, mix the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. When the fries are cooked, place them back in the large bowl and sprinkle with the seasoning. Toss the fries until evenly coated. (Some of the spices may not fully stick, and that's fine.)