- 1/2 cup (about 2 1/8 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese-style breadcrumbs)
- 12 ounces medium peeled, deveined raw shrimp, tail-on (about 24 shrimp)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 serrano chile, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Stir together flour and pepper in a shallow dish. Lightly beat eggs in a second shallow dish. Stir together coconut and panko in a third shallow dish. Holding each shrimp by the tail, dredge shrimp in flour mixture, making sure not to coat tail; shake off excess. Dip in egg, allowing any excess to drip off. Dredge in coconut mixture, pressing to adhere. Coat shrimp well with cooking spray.
- Place half of the shrimp in air fryer basket, and cook at 400°F until golden, 6 to 8 minutes, turning shrimp over halfway through cooking. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Repeat with remaining shrimp and salt.
- While shrimp cook, whisk together honey, lime juice, and serrano chile in small bowl. Sprinkle shrimp with cilantro, if desired. Serve with sauce.
Source :- cookinglight.com