- 1 (8-oz.) apple (such as Fuji or Honeycrisp)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup plain 1% low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Thinly slice apple on a mandoline. Place slices in a bowl with cinnamon and oil; toss to coat evenly.
- Coat air fryer basket well with cooking spray. Place 7 to 8 apple slices in single layer in basket, and cook at 375°F for 12 minutes, turning the slices every 4 minutes and rearranging slices to flatten them, as they will move during the cooking process. Slices will not be completely crisped, but will continue to crisp upon cooling. Repeat with remaining apple slices.
- While apple slices cook, stir together yogurt, almond butter, and honey in a small bowl until smooth. To serve, place 6 to 8 apple slices on each plate with a small dollop of dipping sauce.
Source :- cookinglight.com