1 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
¼ cup @nunaturals Organic Cocoa Powder(Substitute with any dark cocoa powder)
¼ cup NuNaturals Stevia powder(Substitute with your favorite sweetener)
8 oz plain greek yogurt
¼ cup @swervesweetieConfectioners (or substitute with regular powdered confectioners sugar)
2 TBS @nunaturals Organic Cocoa Powder
2 TBS unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- Preheat the air fryer to 320-325 degrees. Prepare your donuts.
- Add the flour, baking powder and dark cocoa to a medium sized bowl.
Whisk until there are no lumps.
- Add the yogurt and stir with a fork or spatula. The dough will be slightly crumbly.
- Transfer the dough to parchment paper that has been lightly dusted with cocoa powder.
- Continue to work and knead the dough about 15-20 turns until you get a dough ball. If the dough is slightly sticky or tacky, add a bit more of the cocoa powder.(You'll know the dough is ready when it no longer sticks to your fingers)
- Divide the dough into four equal balls.
Take the dough and roll into ¾ inch rope and make a circular donut shape.
- Bake your donuts two at a time for about 10 minutes. Remove and bake remaining two donuts.
Place donuts on a wire rack to cool.
- Prepare your icing. Add confectioners powder and cocoa powder to a small bowl. Whisk to ensure no lumps.
Add milk a teaspoon at a time and stir until you have a thick icing consistency.
If the icing gets too thin, just add a bit more of the cocoa powder to thicken it up. Top with icing and sprinkles