Air Fried Chinese Style Egg Rolls
Author: Lite Cravings
- 1 tsp seasame oil
- 1/2 lb 99% fat free ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five-spice
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- In a large skillet, brown turkey in sesame oil, seasoning with spices
- Add in coleslaw mix and 1 tbsp water. Saute until just soft, about 4-5 minutes. Add in green onions. Let mixture cool/.
- Take one egg roll wrapper out at a time, fill with about 3 tbsp meat and veggie mixture, and roll. Spray each side of rolls with cooking spray and place seam-side down in Air fryer pan.
- Air fry at 380 °F for 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway through.