- 10 chicken drumettes (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (ground fresh chili paste)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Coat chicken well with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in air fryer basket, arranging drumettes on their sides to avoid overcrowding. Cook at 400°F until skin is very crispy, 25 minutes, turning drumettes over halfway through cooking.
- Whisk together soy sauce and cornstarch in a small skillet. Whisk in honey, sambal, garlic, ginger, lime juice, and salt. Bring to a simmer over medium-high; simmer until mixture just starts to bubble and is thickened. Place chicken in a bowl. Add sauce, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with scallions.
Source :- cookinglight.com