- 3 chicken tenders
- 6 Simple Mills crackers
- 2 teaspoons everything but the bagel
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- avocado oil spray (I love Chosen Foods brand)
- Heat your air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes while you assemble the tenders.
- In a ziplock bag, add the crackers and bagel seasoning and using a rolling pin, crush to make the crumbs.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and water. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, and then into the crumb mixture. Spray both sides with the avocado spray.
- Place in your air fryer - I cooked mine for 12 minutes, but they probably would have been done at 10 minutes, so check yours at the 10 minute mark.