- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion (from 1 small onion)
- 3 ounces baby spinach leaves (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 2 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken breast (about 1/3 cup)
- 6 ounces fresh prepared whole-wheat pizza dough
- 1 1/2 ounces pre-shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 6 Tbsp.)
- Cooking spray
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add onion, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 2 minutes. Add spinach; cover and cook until wilted, 1 1/2 minutes. Remove pan from heat; stir in marinara sauce and chicken.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece on a lightly floured surface into a 6-inch circle. Place one-fourth of the spinach mixture over half of each dough circle. Top each with one-fourth of the cheese. Fold dough over filling to form half-moons, crimping edges to seal. Coat calzones well with cooking spray.
- Place calzones in air fryer basket, and cook at 325°F until dough is golden brown, 12 minutes, turning calzones over after 8 minutes.
Source :- cookinglight.com