Author: Culinary Lion
- 2 lbs bulk Breakfast Sausage
- ½ cup Cajun Pork King Good Crumbs
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar
- ½ cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dak’s Cajun Voodoo Spice
- 4 tablespoon alternasweets bbq sauce
Combine all ingredients except the bbq sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Once all ingredients are well combined use a 2 oz scoop to portion out the sausage balls. Rolling them in your hands will give you a more uniform sphere shape.
- Place the sausage balls in the air fryer basket and set at a temperature of 370 degrees F for 15 minutes. (If using a Convection oven bake at 400 degrees for 13-17 minutes depending on oven)
- After the sausages are fully cooked toss them in a bowl with the bbq sauce then serve.