- egg roll wrappers
- chicken breast
- buffalo sauce
- carrots and celery finely chopped
- slaw mix
- First I boiled my chicken breast in water covered over medium heat for 30 minutes, then I shredded with forks and added in my buffalo sauce (aprox 4 tbsp is plenty for 2 chicken breasts)
- Add in my chopped celery and carrots.
- Use a scoop of slaw mix, and a scoop of chicken, fold over, dab edges with water and place in my @simplelivingproducts air fryer
- Air Fry for 10 minutes at 360 flipping half way through.