- 6 ounces of chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup self-riding flour*
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 2-4 tablespoons Frank's original buffalo sauce
- Mix the egg, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and almond milk together. Set aside.
- In a separate dish, mix the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and parsley.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, then the flour mixture and spray with Pam. Air fry for 8 minutes at 380, then flipped and cooked for 3 minutes at 400 degrees - I normally cut into the biggest piece to make sure it's cooked through
- In a bowl, add 2-4 tablespoons hot sauce (depending on how saucy you want it) and toss the chicken. Garnish with dried parsley, and serve with celery, carrots, cucumbers or whatever you have on hand.