- 3 tablespoons no-salt-added ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (such as Franks RedHot)
- 1 large egg white
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese-style breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 (3-lb.) head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into 1-inch florets (about 4 cups florets)
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 ounce crumbled blue cheese (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Whisk together ketchup, hot sauce, and egg white in a small bowl until smooth. Place panko in a large bowl. Toss together cauliflower florets and ketchup mixture in a second large bowl until coated. Working in batches, toss cauliflower in panko to coat. Coat cauliflower well with cooking spray.
- Place half of the cauliflower in air fryer basket, and cook at 320°F until golden brown and crispy, about 20 minutes. Repeat with remaining cauliflower.
- While cauliflower cooks, stir together sour cream, blue cheese, garlic, vinegar, and pepper in small bowl. Serve cauliflower with blue cheese sauce.
Source :- cookinglight.com