Author: Stuart O'Keefe
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Air Fryer method: Toss with olive oil and set to 380°F for 15 mins
- Oven Method: Toss with olive oil, and spread evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until they are roasted to your liking
- In the meantime, heat the buffalo sauce in a saucepan over low heat. When the cauliflower is ready, toss with the sauce
- Pull off full leaves from the head of butter lettuce. Add the buffalo cauliflower mixture to each cup. You will have enough for about 6 cups and probably more depending on how full you want to make them
- Top with a drizzle of ranch, a few spoonfuls of bleu cheese, and/or some diced celery. Enjoy