- 1 cup all purpose flour( I used @jessicasnaturalfoods All Natural all-purpose flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 3-4 packets sweetener
- 1 cup Fage Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries(dried would be best)
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp. water
- Preheat the convection/air fryer to 330 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sweetener.
- In a medium bowl stir together the Greek yogurt and blueberries
- Fold the flour mixture into the yogurt mixture until all the ingredients are combined
- Transfer the dough on to a lightly floured surface and knead the dough several times, folding the sides in several times, until it is no longer sticky
- Cut the dough into four pieces and roll each piece into an 8-inch-long rope
- Bring the two ends of each dough rope together to make a circle and pinch them together.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg white and water.
- Brush each bagel with the egg white-water mixture.
- Air fry bagels for 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a baking rack or enjoy while warm.