AIR FRIED BANANAS AND A HIGH PROTEIN CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DIP
I’ll say up front this recipe can be tricky. The ripeness of your banana and type of air fryer you’re using can cause quite a bit of variance. I guess I just got lucky on the first try! You may want to start with half the noted time and then go from there. I really like my fried banana chips crispy and slightly brown, but you may not want them the same way.
- 2 Bananas thinly sliced. Air fry at 360 degrees for 15-18 minutes. Note** Barely ripe bananas work best. Overripe bananas turn soft. If you only use 1 banana reduce the cook time.
- 1/2 Tbsp (8g) Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Scoop (8g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Milk
- 1 Tbsp (6g) PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Scoop (10g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp (5g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1-2 Tbsp (15-30ml) Milk