Air Fried Bacon Ranch Fries
Author Mason Woodruff
- 2 (300g) Russet Potatoes thinly sliced
- 1/4 C (28g) Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar
- 2 slices Cooked Bacon I used Al Fresco chicken bacon from Walmart
- 1/8 tsp Salt and Pepper to taste
Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 C (57g) Fat Free Greek Yogurt plain
- 1/4 tsp Ranch Dip Mix up to 1/2 tsp to taste
Cut the potatoes into fries and add to the air fryer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. (You can also toss the fries in seasoning in a large bowl before adding for optimal coating.)
Cook at 400 for 10-12 minutes. (Time depends on air fryer and size of potato slices. I will say I've cooked them for 15 minutes without any burning if you like extra crispy.)
When the fries are as crispy as you’d like, top with diced bacon and cheddar before going back in the air fryer for 3-4 minutes.
Mix the Greek yogurt and ranch dip for topping or dipping.