- 1 bunch of asparagus, about 20-25 spears
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ tbsp brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Simple Living Products air fryer
1. In a small bowl, mix oils, crushed garlic and sugar.
2. Separate asparagus into four equal sized bunches and wrap each with one slice of bacon.
3. Brush all over with oil/sugar mixture.
4. Place in Airfryer and sprinkle liberally with toasted sesame seeds.
5. Cook for 8 minutes.
6. Serve warm and enjoy.
Source :- airfryer-recipes.weebly.com