Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Temperature: 360 °F
- 400 g Butternut Squash
- 2 Small Eggs
- 60 g Gluten Free Oats
- 70 g Edam
- 80 g Light Cheddar
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Mustard Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Basil
- Soup Maker
- Airfryer Grill Pan
- Simple Living Products air fryer
- Peel and dice your butternut squash and place it into the soup maker. Cook for 25 minutes on the chunky soup function until it is cooked.
- In a large mixing bowl add your egg, your edam cheese, mustard, some salt and pepper and the oats.
- Drain the excess liquid from the butternut squash and add the drained butternut squash to your mixing bowl.
- Make your pizza dough into the shape of the Airfryer grill pan and push it down into the grill pan.
- Decorate your pizza crust bases with the toppings of your choice. We covered ours with big slices of cheddar, sliced tomatoes, dried oregano and fresh basil.
- Place in the Airfryer and cook for 15 minutes on 180c/360f.
- Serve warm.
Recipe Attribution: https://recipethis.com/syn-free-slimming-world-pizza-fakeaway/