- 4 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting the pan
- ½ very ripe banana, peeled
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans, lightly toasted
- Simple Living Products air fryer
- Grease a 5 ¾-inch x 3-inch x 2 1/8-inch loaf pan (or 2 cup capacity), with 2 teaspoons of the butter. Lightly dust the interior of the pan with flour, tapping out any excess. Set aside as you prepare the batter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter, one half of the banana with the light brown sugar and mash together using the back of a spoon. Add the eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt to the bowl and whisk briskly to incorporate. Sift in the baking soda, baking powder and flour and stir until just combined. Fold in the pecans and pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Place the loaf pan into the basket of the Air Fryer and close the drawer. Set the temperature to 320 degrees Fahrenheit and the timer for 30 minutes. When the timer goes off, set the timer for an additional 20 minutes, baking until a wooden skewer or a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- When done baking, use tongs to lift the loaf pan out of the basket, and let cool for at least 20 minutes before inverting the loaf pan over a plate and removing the pan to release the bread. Cut into slices and serve warm.
Source :- Emerils Test Kitchen