- ½ pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound zucchini, stem and root ends trimmed and cut into ¾-inch half moons
- 1 pound yellow squash, stem and root ends trimmed and cut into ¾-inch half moons
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon tarragon leaves, roughly chopped
- Simple Living Products XL Air Fryer
- In a small bowl, combine the carrot cubes with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil and toss well to combine. Place the carrots in the basket of the Air Fryer and close the drawer.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and the timer to 5 minutes.
- While the carrots cook, place the zucchini and yellow squash pieces in a medium bowl. Drizzle with the remaining 4 teaspoons of olive oil and season with the salt and pepper. Toss well to coat the vegetables evenly. Once the timer goes off, add the zucchini and yellow squash to the basket of the Air Fryer along with the carrots and close the drawer.
- Set the timer for 30 minutes and cook the vegetables, tossing two or three times throughout the cooking process to ensure even browning.
- When the timer goes off, remove the vegetables from the Air Fryer and toss with the tarragon. Serve warm.